Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kroger Receipt Coupons

Have you ever read the back of your Kroger receipt?  I didn't until last night. First I went to Cartridge World on State Street to get my black cartridge refilled and saw on the counter a note about the Kroger coupon for $3 off a ink refill. When I asked the cashier told me that there are coupons on the back of the Kroger receipts.  Then I stopped at Kroger to get my Thanksgiving dinner items. And low and behold on the back of my receipt were lots of coupons, including the one for Cartridge World.  There is also $1 off any purchase at Firehouse Car Wash, BOGO sandwich at The Junction restaurant, BOGO family portrait at Paetz, $4.99 large pepperoni pizza at Good Times Pizza, $10 off any service at Dex-Tech auto service center, $2 off haircut at Graceful Styles, etc. 

So next time you do your grocery shopping at Kroger don't forget to turn over the receipt for some great coupons to area vendors!

No comments:

Post a Comment